Dr. Andreas Neus
Head of Future and University Programs
Dr. Andreas Neus leads the Future and University Programs team at GfK Verein, which examines the future of markets and market research, conducts joint education programs with universities in fast-developing economies and runs experimental "Prosumer Decision Labs" in Beijing, Nairobi and Pretoria. Understanding the "Future of Market Research" includes topics like increased transparency, sinking transaction costs, disruptive market- and value-creation models, and how the "digital natives" want to communicate, cooperate and decide.
Before joining GfK Verein, Andreas Neus headed the Service Innovation Lab at the KIT's Karlsruhe Service Research Institute and was the Media & Entertainment EMEA lead at IBM's think-tank "Institute for Business Value" in Amsterdam. Since 1999 he was responsible for managing innovation and transformation projects for media companies in Europe and North America.
- Schulteß, P., Wegener, S., Neus, A., Satzger, G. (2010). Innovating for and with your service customers: An assessment of the current practice of collaborative service innovation in Germany. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 2(4). 6503–6515
- Jetter, M., Satzger, G., Neus, A. (2009). Technological Innovation and its Impact on Business Model, Organization and Corporate Culture. Business & Information Systems Engineering (1). 37–45
- Berman, S. J., Battino, B., Shipnuck, L., Neus, A. (2008). The End of Advertising as we know it. In: Television Goes Digital, Darcy Gerbarg [Ed.], 29-55, Springer
- Neus, A., Scherf, P. (2005). Opening Minds – Cultural Change with the Introduction of Open-Source Collaboration Methods. In: IBM Systems Journal Special Issue on Open Source, 44(2). 215-225
- Neus, A. (2001). Managing Information Quality in Virtual Communities of Practice: Lessons Learned from a Decade of exploding Internet Communication. In: Pierce, E. & Katz-Haas. R. (Eds.): Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Information Quality at MIT, Boston, MA, Sloan School of Management