Dr. Fabian Buder
Fabian joined GfK Verein in 2013. He brings a background in quantitative and qualitative social research, evaluation of state development programmes and more than 10 years practical experience in market research.
In his current role as a project manager in the Future and University Programs team he is focused on the future of market research, managerial decision-making in the digital age and how the "digital natives" want to communicate, cooperate and decide - and how they want to change the world, both in terms of society and business.
In addition to being responsible e. g. for the global survey project "Global Perspectives Barometer - Voices of the Leaders of Tomorrow" in cooperation with the St. Gallen Symposium, he teaches market research methodology at Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg and Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE), Beijing, China.
- Buder, A., Couronné, T. & Kaiser, C. (in print): Digitalization and the value of new (meta) data sources for market insights: How increasing options and new decision requirements can impact the market research value chain, GfK Working Paper Series, No. 5 / 2017
- Buder, F., Schreiner, T. & Neus, A. (2017): Global Perspectives Barometer 2017 - Voices of the Leaders of Tomorrow: A Lifestyle of controlled transparency. GfK Verein & St. Gallen Symposium
- Buder, F., Neus, A. & Müller, A-L. (2016): Global Perspectives Barometer 2016 - Voices of the Leaders of Tomorrow: Transform Decision Making! GfK Verein & St. Gallen Symposium
- Buder, F. & Neus, A. (2015): Global Perspectives Barometer 2015 - Voices of the Leaders of Tomorrow. GfK Verein & St. Gallen Symposium
- Gaspar, C., Neus, A. & Buder, F. (2016): Von Mauern und Windmühlen: Warum sich die Marktforschung neu erfinden muss.Die fünf Elemente der Veränderung und Ideen für die Zukunft. In: Keller, B., Klein, H.-W. & Tuschl, S. (Ed.): Marktforschung der Zukunft - Mensch oder Maschine? Bewährte Kompetenzen in neuem Kontext. Verlag: Springer Gabler